Conditions of Participation - Competition
The organizer of the “BrewHeart Tasting Package” competition is BrewHeart GmbH , Nordring 37, 83624 Otterfing (hereinafter: BrewHeart).
Participation in the competition takes place exclusively under the conditions listed below.
By participating in this competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation.
- The “BrewHeart ProBIER package” competition begins on November 1st, 2018 and ends on December 31st, 2018 (11:59 p.m.). (hereinafter: competition period).
- 10 BrewHeart tasting packages will be raffled off, each consisting of 1 bottle of Ale Capone Pale Ale, 1 bottle of Hop Dylan IPA, 1 bottle of Brews Lee Double IPA, 1 bottle of Dr. No IPA alcohol-free and an original Sahm® US pint glass. BrewHeart covers the shipping and deposit costs. All other costs incurred in connection with the package must be borne by the winner.
- All adult recipients of the BrewHeart newsletter who are subscribers up to the time of the raffle are eligible to participate. BrewHeart employees are excluded from participating in the competition and will not be taken into account when drawing the prize.
- It is expressly stated that the supply of alcoholic beverages to children and young people is prohibited. The competition is therefore aimed exclusively at adults. By accepting these terms and conditions of participation, each participant confirms that they are of legal age. Participants are responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. If you provide incorrect personal data, you will be excluded from the competition.
- Winnings determination and winnings processing will be carried out by BrewHeart. The winners will be drawn at random on January 2nd, 2019 (12:00 p.m.). The winners will be informed via E-mail. If the winners do not respond to the prize notification within 72 hours, their claim to the prize expires.
- The winner must ensure that only he himself or an adult authorized by him to accept the delivery accepts the delivery of goods.
- There is no entitlement to reimbursement of the prize value. A cash payment of the prize is not possible.
- BrewHeart is not liable for material or legal defects in the respective prize and/or those that are or could be in connection with the prize. BrewHeart is released from any obligation and liability towards the winner upon notification of the winner and the provision of the prize.
- BrewHeart reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition if there is an important reason, in particular if the conditions of participation are violated and/or there is suspicion of manipulation.
- A cash payment of winnings is excluded. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- BrewHeart reserves the right to end the competition early for important reasons, in particular if proper implementation of the competition can no longer be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons, and to change the terms and conditions of participation at any time should this be necessary.
- The competition is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Legal action is excluded with regard to the implementation of the competition and the awarding of the prizes.
- The competition is not related to Facebook. Facebook is not available as a contact person for competitions.
Data protection information
1.) The responsible body in terms of data protection law for this competition is BrewHeart GmbH, Nordring 37, 83624 Otterfing.
2.) BrewHeart's data protection conditions apply, which can be viewed at: https://www.brewheart.de/datenschutzerklaerung
3.) If the participant does not agree to this use of data, participation in the competition is not possible.